Monday, November 23, 2009

3rd day of SPM

2day exam math
i excited to exam tis sub
bt
all the question is hard 4 me
omg

11.30
i went out
still left 1 hour
pengawas ask me izzit wanna go out~already check?
i say ya
i juz out
i wait ling so long
finaly she came down
melody~sy~poily


2ml moral
i reali so concentrate 2 hafal all the kata kunci tat i cn hafal
nw my memory stop
cnt rmb too much
n
so confuse
all the kata kunci almost same


juz nw follow mummy go c car
asza
if didt spell wrong
my house big door didt close
mummy say nt nit close den didt close
daddy sud cal mummy phone
mummy talking wif salesman
so i hear the phone
n
i so pity gv he scold
u noe nw outside so dangerous?the big door still nt nit close
ltr ppl cum in hw?
cal again
my frenz bring xxx put at xxx n close the door
the door close ady
i say bro at home
he say juz nw dun wan tell nw oli tell
damn
wat the hell
sud kena scold
fxxk
i damn angry

2ml going 1u
after exam
wahahhax





END

No comments:

Post a Comment