Monday, December 28, 2009

FAMILY

family?
its very important 4 me
i cnt lost them

frenz say i hv a ''hang fook'' family
b4 i thk YES
nw i thk NO

mayb is me thk so much

tat day went 2 ah yi hse
mummy start ngam many thg
tat is ur sis
cnt go her hse?
say me didt do finish my thg
whr oso wan go
still wan me early bak
wat the meaning??!!!
plz la..i done all my thg ady
wat thg i still wan do?
i ask daddy
he say k
i tell he..mummy dun like me go
he say i like
suan
i dun wan go ady
ah yi say will early fetch me bak
den k


b4 daddy reali so sayang me
outside ppl will saw it
ur daddy so sayang u
nw
daddy sayang sis n me as fair
i nt means i eat cuka
bt
let outside ppl ask
ur daddy nw sayang u more or sis more?
i ans as same

mummy sayang me as 5% ONLY
bro nt nit say comfirm 100%!!!
sis half
i dunno y mummy treat me let tat
my heart so pain

juz nw is my 1st time wash shirt
b4 all is mummy help me wash hang out shirt
alwayz say big ady wat oso wan me wash
nw i try wash by self
b4 she had told me
shirt cnt togethr wash
colour will drop 2 another shirt
i forget
mix togethr
when wash......................................shit
my mickey pant kena ady
a shirt oso kena
another else lucky didt kena
i tell mummy
she say i tell many time b4 cnt wash togethr
nw kena den gud la
hurt me
use wat hanger hang shirt oso gt rule
damn

mood of 2day
0.00000000000000000001%



END

No comments:

Post a Comment