Saturday, October 2, 2010

finaly

nw i oli free
no time at all

xD

120910
was my dad bro's married
super bz
cn c pic on my facebook
=]

primary scol is going 2 exam
b a teacher make a exam paper 4 them
wat the !@#$!@#
super bz at all..
omg
nt enough slp

my eyes gt problem
i cnt wear lens about 3 month
start from nw i should wear spec for 3 month
ahhhhh
hope my eyes will recover as fast as possible
i dun wan b blind ppl
T_T

nt enough slp
+
eyes problem
+
working problem
=
sot


i miz my frenz much
r u fine nw?
huggie
=]




END

2 comments:

  1. panda mui!!
    wat happen oo?
    hehe..!!
    y so busy like me jek?
    teacher is permanent job or part time?
    take rest arr..
    okay?? heng trust u can do better..
    anoter 1 months can rest lots ady..
    gambateh^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. u didt hv panda meh??
    nt a part time job la..
    i oso wan rest loo~
    y say another month cn rest?

    ReplyDelete