Thursday, October 15, 2009

a letter from scol

noon ling was tell me
she receive a letter
10 days didt go scol

i will bkfull
i scare
while open door i go c my mail box
didt hv any letter oso

dad calling me go out
mum came bak ady
saw a letter in mail box
i started scare
writing dad name
name was open
eh~y is scol letter~is hu 1?
i say is me,i take n c
oh
jan till nw hw many day didt go scol
dad ask me izzit ponteng?
i say no
dad say its k..nvm..nt ponteng..if ponteng my leg will get patah~
scare
bt nw ntg

ling was waiting her dad~
lucky la
hahha



bye

6 comments:

  1. Suipo ~


    Faster pray for me la
    Wish me nothinq !
    Wahahaha =DD


    MISSYOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahx..
    kk
    pray ady~

    miz u too~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aku sudah guo guan !
    Don't worry nah
    Hees ;D

    YOu sure din't pray for me de la
    SUIPO !

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahhax..
    gt say wat thg??
    gt lehx~
    pray ady u sure guo guan~
    if nt hw u guo guan wor?
    sei chun~
    hahahx~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Din't say what la
    I keep tell my mummy i at home sleep la
    This that ~
    Than she say to my daddy
    Than my daddy diam diam jor !
    Syok !

    Wahahaha =DD

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaahax..
    means ntg oso mahx~~
    hahahhx~
    k lo~

    ReplyDelete