Tuesday, October 20, 2009

swimming

ytd chew tell me they 9.30
9.30 can means many meaning
9.30 out from house?? or
9.30 reach chew house?? or
9.30 reach my house?
i wake up at 10
hahahhx

chew,eng,yee,slim
reach my house at nearing 11
chit-chart abit
den go

reach thr
washing swimming pool
=='
at thr sitting chit-chart

wei was calling
the tekxi man dunno whr is xxx
me,slim,eng
was go out 4 jemput her
like a queen
hot sei
when meet wei
bak my home n rest 1st
drink cold water
waste my ice
hahahhax

bak 2 find them
huan was cum down
go huan house 4 put bag

sis cum find me
12 them was start swim
me,sis,huan,slim
was c-ing them swim
omg
juz like wan 2 swim
me n sis bak home change
huan n slim bak huan house

k
juz swim loo
hahhaax
its so happy n excited

2++ oli bak
slim need tuition
me n sis bak home bath
them go huan house

they cum find me except slim
for eating
huan,yee,wei was going another road
chew,me,eng oso going another road
chew say v walk here so near
bt
the behind door was closed
so
v need walk a big circle
them was reach 1st
gek sei

i was bak home
them still going huan house


the story end
xD



my mood reali up many ady
10%
k?




ling
my mood reali up many many le la~
hahhax~



c u all 2ml lo~
damn excited




after 12
happy bday 2 our house geh
sy
happy bday
^^


2 comments: