Wednesday, March 10, 2010

result

continue my working
dad
**dun let me off day**
**dun let me off half day**
bt i curi go
dad dunno..mum noe..xD
my class when recess chew dad cum fetch me
inside gt liyee,ling,fong,chew
go scol
reach thr 11 let tat la
bt 12 oli take
damn
den go eat mc wif melody alvin selly
i tot i will fail in BI subjek
bt i pass it
get surprise
i fail sej,eko,perdagangan
my result juz gt E D G [ONLY]
wat was the nxt step nw?
thinking
confuse
me n he
i dunno us cn 2gethr hw long
sametime gud sametime bad
everytime when i saw his phone sure argue
y la?
suffer-ing
damn
!!!
END

2 comments:

  1. Aduii ~

    My bm fail
    Hahahahahaha xDD
    Suan la,
    We have to face it !
    Work for whole life baaa

    +U

    ReplyDelete
  2. cal u study hard d la..
    u c~
    bt k la..


    +u too~
    mwahh~

    ReplyDelete