Friday, March 12, 2010

waste time

conclusion
last time i go interview b4
stc
b4 spm result out
fill in form
many question
say alot of thg
bla bla bla
my pmr result nt so gud oso
i cal 2 centre 1st
ask me still nt yet gv up?
i say i never gv up b4
she ask y
i say i luv tis job
she say she ''xing shang zhe dian''
2day i go again
take my beautiful result
she say my result nt so gud
4 me i happy le
like force her 2 vacancy me let tat
she say saw my face so strong mayb cn
=='
cal me b assistand
700$ 8-7pm
nw cal me nxt mon start 2 try 1st
if them accept me----- pass
if them cnt accept me----byebye
try 4 2 week cn $$??
my dad say gt
bt i didt ask
ask daddy sudjection
he say
if pass the time so long
nt '''dai''
cal me continue here work
at my house here
400$ mon-fri 8.30-12
nxt month start gt tuition
cn self earn
last conclusion
continue
bt i intersted in tat
END

No comments:

Post a Comment